Last modified: January 9, 2018
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, including personally identifiable information you submit to complete a transaction or to receive information you have requested, such as by contacting us or registering to receive product announcements, updates and notifications, as well as content you submit in connection with your access and use of the Services. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. We may also collect financial information, including credit card numbers, associated card data and tax identification numbers, in the event you register an account and purchase Services from us. Your payment information is collected and processed by a third party vendor and is not stored or accessible by us.
Information We Collect From Your Use of Our Services
When you access and use our Services, we collection information about you that includes the following general categories:
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information about how you interact with our Services, including the types of Services provided, time spent using the Services and other related transaction details. When you access the Services, we may use a web server log to automatically track and collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, referral pages and pages viewed, access times and other relevant statistics. We also may use common information collection tools like pixel tags (also called beacons or clear gifs), which are small files installed on or called by a webpage or application, to retrieve certain information about your browser or device, including device type, operating system, browser type and version, website visited, time of visit, referring website, IP address and other similar information. Another common identification technology we may use is cookies, which are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device, to help recognize unique users and monitor general traffic and use trends Cookies help us to understand how you use and navigate our Services and, in turn, how we can make our Services more user friendly.
- Device Information: We may collect information from and about your mobile device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, device identification number, serial number, device motion information, mobile network information, device’s telephone number, timestamp, location and stored cookies information.
- Log Information: When you interact with our Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application crashes and other system activity, type of browser and the third party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Location Information: When you use our Services for location tracking, we collect precise location data about the trip. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Third Party Information Collection
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile network provider and analytics companies.
The information these third parties collect may be associated with your personally identifiable information or they may collect information, including personally identifiable information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and other online services websites. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used, and we are not responsible for their practices. We encourage you to visit the third parties’ websites to learn more about their privacy policies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect may be used to provide, maintain, protect, help improve, develop new functionality, administer and personalize our Services, provide product and service information, fulfill transactions or requests made by you and give you notices about your account and when application updates are available. The information may also be used to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, and for analytics, industry and market research and such other purposes consistent with our legitimate business needs. Further, we may use certain information for the purpose stated at the time of your disclosure.
Please note that we may share your personally identifiable information with third parties we use to support our business or with whom we have a business relationship and among each of our affiliated companies. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order); or
- In response to a request by law enforcement authorities; or
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
By agreeing to provide location tracking data, you expressly:
- agree to permit Jobujobs.com’s applications to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system;
- consent to Jobujobs.com’s use of location-based services, disclosure of your location data to the other user of Jobujobs.com’s Services with whom you agreed to provide load tracking data and disclosure of your location data for the reasons described above about how we may share your personally identifiable information with third parties; and
- agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our employees, contractors, officers and managers harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from you disabling the collection of location information by changing the location settings on your mobile device.
We will from time to time contact you about our own or other companies’ goods and services that we think may be of interest to you. We reserve the right to transfer your personally identifiable information in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our equity, assets or business.
We may disclose your non-personally identifiable information publicly or to third parties without restriction to, for example, show trends about the use of our Services, as we do not deem such information private or confidential.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so through application settings. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms and Conditions, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Rights Concerning Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you provide us with personally identifiable information, you have the following rights with respect to that personally identifiable information to:
- Review the personally identifiable information that you have supplied to us;
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information or omissions in the personally identifiable information that you have supplied to us;
- Request that your personally identifiable information not be used to contact you;
- Request that your personally identifiable information be removed from any solicitation list that we use;
- Request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from our records; and
- Opt out of being solicited by us.
If you request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If you request that your personally identifiable information be deleted, we reserve the right to terminate any account you have registered with us or limit your access to the Services.
If you initially permit the collection of precise location from your mobile device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. This may limit your ability to use certain features of our Services. Additionally, disabling the collection of precise location from your mobile device will not limit our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
If you have registered for product announcements, news or updates, we will use your personally identifiable information to fulfill your request. You may stop receiving any electronic communications from us, including our newsletter, at any time by clicking on and completing the opt-out link provided at the bottom of the applicable email.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us and we take reasonable precautions to protect it. Information that is collected that is deemed to be confidential will be collected using secure socket layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts data sent from your browser to our servers. This data is then also encrypted in our databases, and only accessible by authorized staff within our organization. Additionally, most Internet browsers also offer their own security features that enable end users to control how their transmissions are protected. Please remember, however, that any personally identifiable information you send to us via the Internet is subject to the risk of unlawful interception by third parties, and that no method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. Further, please note that, in our discretion, aggregated information that contains no personally identifiable information may not be treated as private or confidential.
Children Under The Age of 16
The Services are not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under the age of 16 without first receiving his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personally identifiable information from or about a child under the age of 16, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliated Company Websites
Location of Our Servers
If you are visiting our Services from outside the United States, please be aware that our Services and the servers that host it are located in the United States and any information or data you provide, including personally identifiable information, will be transmitted to the United States and subject to access requests by U.S. authorities.
Attn: Chief Executive Officer
600 N. Curtis Rd.
Boise, ID 83706